We offer you the opportunity to enhance your stay thanks to our chef and sommelier Adrien Stoll .
It offers exceptional lunches and / or dinners with local, quality and seasonal products only, accompanied by a selection of wines that will make you discover the most beautiful regions of France.
Adrien wants only one thing: to put lovers of good food in direct contact with the good producers and artisans of New Aquitaine. As soon as the fine weather arrives, it puts the spotlight on cooking around the fire and smoking. Its generous and friendly cuisine will seduce you and its presence by your side will give your meal a warm and original note.
Of course, Adrien takes care of everything: dressing, cooking, serving, tidying up and cleaning the kitchen. You won't have to do anything other than have a good time at the table.
So do not wait for the restaurants to reopen to treat yourself as before, because if you leave Les Choses de la vie without having had a good meal with family or friends, your stay will be missing like a little touch of love.
Adrien offers two menus: the Discovery menu and the Gourmet menu.
For each menu, it is possible to make a Gourmand (pleasure wines) or Prestige (vintage wines) food-wine pairing
Price per person based on 8 people:
Discovery menu without wine: 65 € incl.
Discovery menu with gourmet food-wine pairing: € 77 incl.
Discovery menu with Prestige food and wine pairing: 89 € incl.
Gourmet menu without wine: 87 € TTC
Gourmet menu with Gourmet food-wine pairing: € 99 incl.
Gourmet menu with Prestige food and wine pairing: 111 € incl.
- Service offered from 8 people.
- The price is decreasing beyond 8 people.
- Reservations required in advance (one week in low season, two weeks in mid and high season), service available all year round depending on the chef's availability, every day. 30% deposit to be paid directly to the chef for a maximum of one week in low season, two weeks in mid and high season.
- Maximum capacity: 11 people, beyond consult us.
- Specify your diet, as well as any allergies and intolerances.